Get rid of those unwanted fats. Be FAB instead of Flab. Make your every night blissful instead of sinful.
How? Check these midnight snacks that can make you lose weight just in time to flaunt your sexy bods this summer.
1. Banana– Banana weight loss diet is a delicious and fast way to shed extra pounds without having to eat boring and tasteless foods. Bananas can help produce serotonin in your body which is also known as ‘happiness hormone’.
2. Carrots – Carrots are known for their high vitamin A content and ability to support healthy vision, but these nutrient-rich foods can also help you lose weight. Raw and cooked carrots can both fit into a healthy diet for weight loss and help you meet your nutrient needs as you lose weight.
3. Pudding Cup – Pudding can be a replacement to your chocolate craving. Rich in protein but doesn’t not contain fat. Plus a one single-serve pack racks up about 90 calories only.
4. Apple with spoonful of peanut butter – Apples and peanut butter are both good additions to your diet when you are trying to lose weight because, when eaten together, you are getting a good dose of protein and fiber, which will help you feel full until it is time to eat again. Reduced-fat peanut butter will cut the amount of calories you take in when you eat it with your apple. Natural peanut butters are also good choices because they are lower in additives, which makes them better for your health.
5. Two-slices of white-meat Turkey – good source of protein, used for quick bursts of activity.
6. Non-Fat Greek Yogurt– Greek yogurt is an excellent addition to your daily meal plan if you’re trying to lose weight. This nutritious dairy food is not only packed with essential nutrients, but eating it can help you control your overall calorie intake for effective weight loss. Greek yogurt, especially plain Greek yogurt, is rich in dietary protein — which is beneficial when you’re trying to lose weight. A 6-ounce container of plain Greek yogurt provides about 17 grams of dietary protein, compared with 9 grams of protein in 6 ounces of regular plain, low-fat yogurt. Protein increases satiety and helps your body burn extra calories, according to a 2009 study published in “The Journal of Nutrition.”
7. Bowl of Cereals – replacing two meals a day with a bowl of cereal for two weeks to help you lose weight and a good source of fiber, calcium, and protein.
8. String Cheese – String cheese is low in carb and one part-skim string cheese stick contains less than 1 gram of carbohydrates and only 80 calories.