GetHealthAccess.com | The health and wellness Logo should be efficient enough to serve its purpose and aim. The logo thus needs to be inspiring and qualifying enough to represent your intent globally. No matter whether you want to inspire your client to shed some extra calories or do want to boost someone to get a healthy and fit life, with a proper Logo you can give your customer a reason and inspire them to choose you and your fitness classes over your competitor’s. There is a wave of health food stores, gyms & treatment, spa centre that is being in trend and running successfully in the market. So as to make sure to have a better possible impact and to be a part of a long run, you should have a professional and delivering Logo that skilfully empower the motive behind it.
Well, as we know that first impression matters a lot and there are some go- to image and symbol for each business category that depicts that particular business. Even health and wellness logo also have common themes, the logo must represent certain values whether it is to help people achieve a certain body type, inner peace or to help to treat some mental illness. The logo should completely align with the ethos. All the elements are cohesively put together to make a perfect symbol out of it, and every single element has its own hidden meaning such as:
- Leaves and trees depict growth.
- Apples, both green and red, symbolises health education or nutrition.
- Lotus flowers are used for a yoga studio and health coaches.
- Hands are used to represent connection and safety.
- Mountains are used to attract and impress adventure seekers & fitness brands.
LOGOS FOR FEMININE HEALTH BUSINESS
The health and wellness industry focusing on women, make sure that the branding is feminine and so they use a heart-centric branding approach. The heart is a common symbol for a business that aims at women health and wellness. Luckily there are many ways to replicate a heart shape image molding it to be the way you like.
YOGA STUDIO LOGO
The Yoga Studio owners always prefer having a beautiful open lotus flower or prefer having a common Buddhist symbol for fortune. But as the wellness brand these days are more focused on the tangible benefits of their products and services they have embraced a touch of simplicity, depth, hidden meaning & adventures in it. Uppercase sans serif fonts with wide spacing appear under new symbols of mountains, thin lines in the shape of triangles, mandalas and even birds.
OWN WELLNESS BUSINESS LOGO
Doctors, psychologists and health experts are emerging as a freelancer’s and entrepreneurs and thus are rebranding themselves and the way they deal with patients and clients. Sleek, bold branding is apt for medical health professionals, whereas health and life coaches go for fun, unique designs with bright colours that depict their personality and approach towards life and their work.
THE MEDICAL- TO- WELLNESS REBRAND
Doctors, Dentists & chiropractors all are kind of the same and do give us the same scary experience. Visiting them is all about pain and fear. So to trigger this feeling out from their patients the medical professionals choose to rebrand their services. Now instead of a magazine full of scary disease names you are now greeted with healthy beverages and soft tunes and colourful images around.
Follow these simple steps to ace your health and wellness logo that depicts health and vitality and also is unique enough-
- Try using neutral, minimalist or some unexpected colours instead of those regular harsh red and bright green. Better go for light blue, gold or silver highlights. Or earthly tones.
- Try wrapping the text in or around the circle and place any brand imagery in the centre. If you are using a horizontal logo then moving to a circular format can be a good idea.
- Well, “simplicity is the key”, so experimenting your health and wellness logo with new symbols and shapes with black, all lowercase texts can be considered to be a great idea.
- Opting for colour and whimsical alternatives are always a good idea, well many designers are skilled professionals and can turn your design ideas from watercolour painting or custom lettering to digital design just in a go.