By: Ana Margarita A. Olar | GetHealthAccess.com
1. Choose foods that help you achieve a slimmer body
Yes, you eat and at the same time lose fat. These include:
• Calcium rich food such as cottage cheese, broccoli, and salmon. Calcium is known to bind with bile acid and increases the amount of fat we lose during defecation. So it literally helps us lose fat rather than store it.
• Fermentable carbs such as beans, lentils, corn, brown rice and oats. These carbo sources do not contain many calories, promote regular bowel movement, and promotes lesser fat storage after a meal.
• Omega 3 fatty acid rich foods. These include oily fish, beans, avocado, and walnuts. It promotes thermogenesis- a process by which our body cells produce heat and results in burning off of calories and fat storage.
• Astaxanthin-rich foods. This is a carotenoid that is associated with increase burning of fat in the body especially during an exercise.
2. Have a diet plan
You can consider this diet plan to help you lose weight fast:
• Have a fruit for breakfast.
• Have a bowl of soup and salad for lunch time.
• Have starchy carbs such as beans, lentils, brown rice for the rest of the day but not in the evening.
• Have a big bowl of vegetable salad for dinner.
• Drink water every two to three hours to push away any cravings.
• Do a cardio workout at least 30 minutes a day. A workout that increases your heart rate will burn your body fat as well. Alternate three exercise routines: cardio kickboxing, spinning, and boot camp workouts.
• Do push-ups and lunges every other day. Do 3 sets of 12 of each exercise every other day. This will help you achieve a toner arm, hips, thighs, and butt. Be sure to keep proper posture with each exercise.
4. Achieve a good quality sleep
Having an adequate amount of sleep regulates your body’s hormones, decreases inflammation and helps in your slimming process naturally. A deep slumber prevents the release of hunger hormones which in turn helps you choose healthier food choices rather than craving for unhealthy ones. Also, adequate rest can help you boost your metabolism. It also enhances muscle tone since muscle cells are being repaired while we sleep.
You better try these methods and enjoy your fit and fab body during the holidays.